Glycol chillers are the best choice for bars with long-draw systems, which provide ice-cold beer to places relatively far from where kegged beer is stored.
In this article, we are going to talk about how this equipment works and its main advantages.
What Does a Glycol Chiller Do?
Glycol is a colorless liquid with antifreeze properties used in cooling systems. It cools and maintains the temperature of beer, slows down the activity of yeast, and helps to control the fermentation process.
How it works:
- There is a glycol power pack inside the chiller. Its purpose is to pump and circulate the glycol coolant through the system. In the trunk line, there are up to 4 glycol lines. Each of them has its own tasks.
- The refrigerant line keeps the temperature of the product under control from the storage point to the dispensing point.
- The return line rechills the refrigerant.
- The outbound line runs from the beer tower to the power pack.
- All together they maintain the required temperature in each section of the draft beer system.
Advantages of Glycol Chillers for Beer Lines
- Perfect solution for large bars
Do you run a large establishment where the refrigeration unit is located at a considerable distance from the bar or counter?
Then you definitely need a device that will maintain a constant temperature when transporting a drink from the keg to the beer tower.
The glycol cooler will do the job best!
- Fast and effective cooling
All this is possible due to the antifreeze properties of glycol. And also this tool helps to maintain the narrowest temperature ranges, up to +/- 1°.
- Good quality and excellent taste of the drink
These chillers not only cool down ready-made products, with them you can also monitor the fermentation process and cool the wort.
As a result, you will get a great taste and aroma of your beer!
Ready to order glycol chillers for your bar or restaurant? Then you need to visit the Beverage Craft online store. This company has been specializing in beer equipment and its components for more than 10 years. Here you will find everything you need for quick and uniform cooling of the draft beer.
By choosing Beverage Craft products, you can be sure that your beer is always fresh and tasty so that the bar or pub will be full of visitors!